FREED’s 2021 Annual Report is now available to the public.
2021 Annual Report: Meeting the Need
- Moving Forward Together: Letter from Executive Director Carly Pacheco and Board Chair Kristin Ansell
- What We Do: FREED at a Glance
- The Year in Numbers
- Services Related to COVID-19
- Housing Resources
- 2021 Highlights
- A Volunteer Highlight: Karen Donaldson
- Critical Advocacy
- Rollin’ with FREED
- Consumer Success Story: A home of his own
- Finding Local Resources for Older Adults, People with Disabilities, and Caregivers
- Thank You to our Board Members!
Click the links above to read the articles in an accessible format. A PDF of the 2021 Annual Report is available for download here.