UC Davis is looking for adults in California with different abilities to weigh in on the transportation needs of our community.
What is this study about?
- This study is being conducted by researchers at UC Davis who want to understand how the things that people find hard with transportation relate to where they live, our abilities, and other factors.
The following is from the research team:
- Your answers can help researchers and elected officials learn about and improve transportation for people with disabilities.
- If you take the survey, you could win one of ten $100 gift cards or one of five hundred $10 gift cards of your choice.
- Email Dr. Prashanth S. Venkataram at firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to enter the drawing but don’t want to take the survey.
Who can join?
- You must be 18 years or older and live in California.
- We encourage people to join if they have trouble with any of the following:
- Walking, climbing stairs, lifting things, or issues like that
- Seeing, hearing, or talking
- Remembering or learning things
- Managing fears or anxieties
What else do I need to know?
- The survey will probably take you about 25 minutes, but you can take longer if you want.
- You can close the survey and come back later, up until July 31.
- You can still enter the drawing even if you don’t finish the survey.
- Learn more about this from the included information sheet.
- Email Dr. Prashanth S. Venkataram at email@example.com for more information on how to be part of this.