The emerging Yuba-Sutter Aging and Disability Resource Connection (ADRC) is launching the 2020 agency cross training program.
Purpose and Goals
The Yuba-Sutter ADRC and ADRC Advisory Committee is a network of organizations that work together to make access to services easier for older adults, people with disabilities, caregivers and family care providers. To accomplish this goal it is critical that all partners understand the resources and services being provided by all partners and community organizations that serve this population.
Audiences for the training will include leadership and line-staff of organizations and agencies that serve people with disabilities and older adults.
2020 Training Schedule
4/21/2020 – FREED
6/23/202 – Agency on Aging Area 4
The Yuba-Sutter Aging and Disability Resource Connection Advisory Committee is launching the 2020 agency cross training program with:
“Coordinating Services: FREED Resources and the Critical Role of the ADRC Partnerships in Today’s Environment”
Tuesday, April 21st from 2:00 to 3:30 pm.
Click Here to Join Zoom Meeting:
Meeting ID: 982 3066 1615
Or Join by Phone: (669) 900 6833 Meeting ID: 982 3066 1615 Password: 205309
Learn about the emerging Yuba-Sutter Aging & Disability Resource Connection and local services and supports for older adults and people with disabilities. Learn about what services are available and how they are being delivered today utilizing the principals of a Warm Handoff throughout our extended partner network.
Please forward this email to any staff or community partners who you feel would benefit from this information and training!
The goals of the ADRC agency cross training program are to:
- Create an understanding of programs and services being offered by all ADRC partners and community organizations who serve older adults or people with disabilities.
- Strengthen and improve communication and collaboration between agencies
- Leverage resources and knowledge to effectively increase our capacity to serve our community.
- Quickly spread new ideas and reduce duplication of efforts
- Inspire and catalyze innovation
- Reinforce our commitment to, and understanding of, a No Wrong Door and Person-Centered System
Join us online on the 4/21/2020