The Aging and Disability Resource Connection of Nevada County (ADRC) is launching the 2020 agency cross training program.
Purpose and Goals
The ADRC of Nevada County and the Community Living Implementation Council (CLiC) functioning as the ADRC Advisory Committee are a network of organizations that work together to make access to services easier for older adults, people with disabilities and family care providers. To accomplish this goal it is critical that all partners understand the resources and services being provided by all other ADRC partners and community organizations that serve this population.
Audiences for the training will include leadership and line-staff of ADRC Core Partners, Extended Partners, and community organizations.
2020 Training Schedule
4/15/2020 – FREED
5/14/2020 – Agency on Aging Area 4 & Older Americans Act Funded Organizations: Gold Country Community Services & Gold Country Lift
7/16/2020 – Connecting Point/211 Nevada County
9/24/2020 – Dignity Health Sierra Nevada Memorial Hospital
11/4/2020 – Nevada County Adult Services
“Coordinating Services: FREED Resources and the Critical Role of the ADRC Partnerships in Today’s Environment”
Click Here to View Meeting Recording: https://zoom.us/rec/share/-95qHaHhzFJLeaft42PQfK14J7X0aaa82ikY-PQPnUmyA8l9bmxsVUDLH7wqia0a
Access Password: g0%1R!93
Learn about the Aging & Disability Resource Connection of Nevada County and local services and supports for older adults and people with disabilities. Learn about what services are available and how they are being delivered today utilizing the principals of a Warm Handoff throughout our extended partner network.
Please forward this email to any staff or community partners who you feel would benefit from this information and training!
The goals of the ADRC agency cross training program are to:
- Create an understanding of programs and services being offered by all ADRC partners and community organizations who serve older adults or people with disabilities.
- Strengthen and improve communication and collaboration between agencies
- Leverage resources and knowledge to effectively increase our capacity to serve our community.
- Quickly spread new ideas and reduce duplication of efforts
- Inspire and catalyze innovation
- Reinforce our commitment to, and understanding of, a No Wrong Door and Person-Centered System
Join us in person or online on the 4/15/2020ADRC Coordination Training April 15 2020